Licensed Clinical Therapist – Adult Specialist
This is an opportunity to join a GROUP PRIVATE PRACTICE, offering flexible hours, competitive benefits, and a fun, collaborative team environment.
Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, worker’s compensation, 401K with company matching, continuing education credits, an employee assistance program, plus these other great perks:
- weekly group consultation
- monthly specialized clinical training
- steady client referrals
- administrative support staff
- consultation resources (i.e., clinical, ethical, legal)
- digital resources library
- user-friendly electronic health record
- HIPAA compliant teletherapy platform
- therapy resources
- laptop computer
WE CREATE MEANINGFUL CAREERS
We are committed to creating exciting career opportunities for team members to learn and grow at Austin Anxiety. In this role, you will have the chance to explore your passions and hone your skills through opportunities such as program development, community engagement, and leadership roles within the company.
ABOUT AUSTIN ANXIETY AND OCD SPECIALISTS
At Austin Anxiety and OCD Specialists (AAOCDS), we’re on a mission to alleviate suffering and promote hope through compassionate, personalized, evidence-based care for children, adolescents, and adults experiencing OCD, anxiety, and related disorders. Our primary services include individual therapy, group therapy, psychological testing, and intensive outpatient treatment, which we provide at three locations throughout the Austin, TX, area.
We are excited to be growing again! If you’re interested in being part of a thriving group practice that offers a diverse range of experiences, a collaborative team environment, and the opportunity to bring creativity and innovation into your work while challenging the status quo, we’d love for you to consider AAOCDS for your next career move.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CLINICAL THERAPIST – ADULT SPECIALIST
The Clinical Therapist is a part-time or full-time licensed mental health professional (PhD, PsyD, LMFT, LCSW, and LPC) who provides compassionate, personalized, evidence-based care to adult clients.
We are currently hiring for multiple positions for our growing team.
AAOCDS Core Values
Our Core Values are an essential part of the way we conduct business, care for our clients, and work together effectively as a team. They are the cornerstones of all we do, and it is important that our clinical team aligns with them.
Our core values are:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Provide evidence-based therapy services to adult clients.
- Administer and interpret assessment instruments for adult clients, as appropriate.
- Proactively communicate with clients’ treatment teams (i.e., primary care physician, psychiatrist, school, etc.).
- Complete high-quality written records for each client, including but not limited to intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination letters, discharge summaries, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time to time by Austin Anxiety or third parties in a timely fashion.
- Keep client files accurate, up to date, confidential, and secure.
- Attend staff meetings and trainings as directed by the clinical director.
- Conduct services in a professional manner to maintain the goodwill and reputation of Austin Anxiety.
- Be respectful of colleagues and contribute to a positive, supportive office culture.
- Maintain proper licensure and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that apply to the services performed for Austin Anxiety.
- Respect the policies and procedures outlined in Austin Anxiety’s Employment manual and HIPAA manual.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be fully licensed in Texas OR have the authority to provide therapy services to clients in Texas via PSYPACT.
- Must hold one of the following credentials: PhD, PsyD, LMFT, LCSW, or LPC.
- Proficiency in evidence-based practice utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Experience and expertise in any of the following areas are a bonus: anxiety, phobias, perinatal and postpartum anxiety and/or mood disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), trauma, mood disorders, body dysmorphic disorder, eating disorders, body-focused repetitive behaviors, social anxiety, health anxiety, panic disorder, tic disorders, sleep disorders, parenting, and family therapy.