Do you feel anxious in social situations?
Cognitive behavioral group therapy is the gold standard treatment intervention for social anxiety. Acceptance Commitment Therapy is a behavioral therapy that helps individuals use acceptance and mindfulness strategies to work through their fears. In this group, clients will develop evidence-based skills to work through unwanted or feared thoughts, feelings ,physiological sensations, and behaviors in a meaningful way. Our social anxiety therapy group is ideal for people who experience:
- anxiety in social and evaluative situations
- fear of being negatively judged or embarrassed
- avoidance of social activities or public speaking
- racing heart
- shaking or trembling
- difficulty making eye contact
Take The First Step Toward Freedom From Social Anxiety!
Benefits of cognitive behavioral group therapy for social anxiety:
- effectively manage anxiety
- gain confidence speaking in a group setting
- become more assertive
- meet others who struggle with social anxiety
- practice initiating and maintaining conversations
- learn how to identify topics for conversation
- develop closer relationships
- become more comfortable in public places
For more information about social anxiety or to enroll in our social anxiety group call (512) 246-7225 or email us at [email protected]. We are currently accepting new group members.