Join our Team of Therapists!
Announcement: Austin Anxiety and OCD Specialists is hiring licensed therapists, psychologists, and clinical postdoctoral fellows.
Austin Anxiety and OCD Specialists is a thriving group private practice with three locations in the Austin, TX area. We are committed to providing compassionate, evidence-based treatment to children, adolescents, and adults experiencing OCD, anxiety, and related disorders. Our therapists specialize in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), behavioral therapy, exposure and response prevention (ERP), and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT).
We value and model a healthy work/life balance and provide competitive compensation and benefits to our full-time employees.
We are currently seeking 1-2 licensed therapists with experience in evidence-based treatment modalities for OCD, anxiety, and related disorders. Our clinicians have the flexibility to create their own schedules and participate in a weekly group case conference, monthly didactics, and quarterly social events. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate a commitment to evidence-based practices, strong cognitive behavioral therapy skills, and the ability to maintain collaborative professional relationships. We are particularly seeking expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectal Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Specific Phobias
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal and Postpartum Anxiety
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Selective Mutism
- Health Anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Tic Disorders
Start date is negotiable for both our licensed therapist position and our clinical postdoctoral fellowship positions.
Our Group Practice Amenities Include:
- steady referrals
- three full-time administrative support employees to assist with scheduling, billing, phone calls, etc.
- fully furnished, beautifully decorated waiting room, individual and group therapy offices
- consultation resources (i.e., clinical, ethical, legal)
- digital resources library
- user-friendly electronic health record
- HIPAA compliant teletherapy platform
- therapy tools (e.g., exposure props, games, toys, etc.)
- an encouraging, fun, supportive work environment
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV to Dr. Misti Nicholson at [email protected].